BlueCarbon S2C (“BC-S2C”) can help companies meet their net-zero pledge by 2030 and 2050, decarbonisation or climate change strategy and ESG obligations through purchasing our carbon credits and co-benefits.
Carbon credit details
BC-S2C aims to supply the following high-integrity carbon credits and co-benefits:
- Removal of carbon – sequestration of GHG from the atmosphere.
- Nature-based solutions – the restoration of blue, teal and green ecosystems.
- Habitat creation – the re-creation or creation of blue, teal and green carbon ecosystems.
Quality of offsets
- Australia – Australian Carbon Credit Units (ACCUs) achieved under the ERF.
- International – Verified Carbon Units (VCUs) managed by Verra.
- International – Verified Emission Reductions (VERs) managed by Gold Standard.
Quantity of carbon credits
- We have the potential to be one of the largest project developers, suppliers and traders of high integrity blue carbon credits in Australia and the surrounding Indo-Pacific, due to the scale of our projects in our project pipeline.
- We are also growing a portfolio of linked teal and green carbon credits and co-benefits in Australia and the Indo-Pacific.
- Combined, we will be generating millions of credits over the life of the projects.
Quality of co-benefits
- Adhere to international standards (CCBA, Sylveria) or similar Australian standards.
Quantity of co-benefits
- BC-S2C is working on quantifying the environmental and social economic co-benefits that support our carbon credits.
Price of offsets
- Value for money – economies of scale.
- Our projects aim to have up to 25-year terms for our green carbon projects and up to 100-year terms for our blue carbon projects.
- Initially, Australia, followed by Indo-Pacific.
Reliability of supply
- Extensive project pipeline with large projects and a long-term supply.
- Targeting H2 2023.
- Portfolio of signed agreements commenced project planning and stakeholder engagement.
- Use standardised and internationally acceptable contracts.
- Multi-year ACCU purchase contracts with the Australian government’s ERF (BC-S2C’s projects).
- Multi-year ACCU and VCU purchase contracts with businesses (BC-S2C’s projects).
- Multi-year ACCU and VCU purchase contracts with companies (third-party aggregated projects, audited by BC-S2C).
- Spot trade – Single trades with industry, government and other carbon farmers.
Core carbon principals
- BC-S2C credits will be real; based on realistic and credible baselines; measured, reported and verified; permanent, any leakage accounted for and minimized; our projects will do no net harm and our credits only counted once.
- BC-S2C’s can supply transparent, verifiable and a liquid blockchain marketplace to buy/sell/ retire high-quality/verified carbon credits without paying expensive broker fees.
- Buyers can access our credits directly or on via our blockchain platform (currently under construction) anytime and anywhere.
- We provide real, verified, and high-quality “blue, teal and green carbon credits and co-benefits” that can meet our client’s sustainability and ESG obligations.
Project developers’ reputation
- BC-S2C works hard to maintain strong Indigenous, community and Government support for our This contributes toward social licence for the buyer.
- We can offer greater transparency of the purchase, by providing traceability of the credits to the underlying carbon project through our Information Management System (IMS) platform.
To contact our sales team, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or click here for additional contact details »
Feedback and complaints
To provide feedback, or to request a copy of our Feedback and Complaints Management Policy, click here for our contact details »