At Blue Carbon S2C (BC-S2C), we have a modest community investment program that can positively contribute to the communities in which we operate. This program supports local projects, groups and initiatives through small grants available to eligible applicants. We believe our community investments are more meaningful when we work with community partners on projects whose values and program objectives are aligned with ours.
- Community projects that help tackle important issues like climate change.
- Projects that support the generation of carbon credits and co-benefits.
- Education, literacy and work readiness, with a particular emphasis on opportunities for youth, mature workers and people with disabilities.
- Community groups that contribute to community health and wellbeing, such as sports and recreation.
- Support for local business and industry activities (e.g., environmental awards and industry events).
Eligibility is based on specific criteria.