Corporate governance underlines how Blue Carbon S2C Pty Ltd (“BC-S2C”) conducts our business.
BC-S2C is committed to a high level of governance. We endeavour to encourage a culture that values and rewards exemplary ethical standards and integrity on a corporate, departmental and personal level.
Corporate governance practices
Our Board corporate governance practices are defined and reported in the following documents:
- Constitution of Blue Carbon S2C Pty Ltd.
- Board Governance Charter.
- Annual Reports.
The BC-S2C Board has agreed not to have any stand-alone committees at this stage. However, the whole Board or members of the Board meet regularly to deal with issues as if it were a stand-alone committee.
Relevant corporate governance practices are defined in the following documents:
- Audit and Risk Committee Charter.
- Remuneration, People & Culture Committee Charter.
- Sustainability Committee.
BC-S2C’s Policies outline the mandatory minimum performance requirements for our employees and suppliers.
Our policies will be updated as required to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy.
- Chain of Responsibility Policy.
- Code of Conduct Policy.
- Communication and Disclosure Policy.
- Community Requirements Policy.
- Compliance Policy.
- Diversity Policy.
- Drug and Alcohol Policy.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.
- Feedback and Complaints Management Policy.
- Fitness for Work Policy.
- Global Travel and Expense Policy.
- IT, Data Security and Data Destruction.
- Minimum requirements for suppliers.
- Modern Slavery Policy.
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy.
- Delegation of Authority Policy.
- Quality Policy.
- Standard Purchase Order Terms and Conditions.
- Sustainability and Environment Policy.
- Whistle blower Policy.
Indigenous peoples related Policies and Plans
- Indigenous Peoples Policy.
- Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan 1 July 2022 – 30 June 2023 (RAP).
Long-term incentive arrangements
The following documents govern our long-term incentive arrangements:
- BC-S2C Group Incentive Award Plan Rules.
- BC-S2C Invitation Letter to participate in Incentive Awards Plan.
- BC-S2C Application and Deed of Accession Document.
- BC-S2C Exercise of Rights.
BC-S2C’s compliance with Federal, State/ Territory, and Local Government approvals, permits, licences, relevant management systems, and insurance allows us to provide accredited carbon project development services and carbon credit and co-benefit products.
The ISO accreditation and compliance systems we have in place or are working towards include:
- ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational health and safety management system.
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental management system.
- ISO 27001 – Compliance.
- ISO 9001 – Quality.
- ISO/CD 14068 – Greenhouse gas management, climate change management, and related activities — Carbon.
The initial insurances required include, but not limited to: Public Liability, Environmental Liability and Cyber insurance.
Information Management System
Our Integrated Management System (IMS) combines all aspects of BC-S2C’s policies, systems, processes and Standards into a single intelligent system.
Our certifications and accreditations involve regular internal and external audits that to ensure the business continues to align with industry best-practice standards.
Feedback and Complaints Management Policy
BC-S2C is committed to the highest standards of service in its dealings with our landowners, Indigenous peoples, clients, suppliers, community and other key stakeholders.
We always value open communication and feedback. Whilst we hope that the service and products, we provide to our stakeholders are at the highest standard, we recognise that sometimes we can improve.
To provide feedback or to request a copy of our Feedback and Complaints Management Policy, click here for our contact details »